All outside customer owned skates will be inspected at the front door for
public skating. (Skate counter inspection at private parties.) In order to be
approved they must be:
- CLEAN - They must be clean BEFORE arriving at the rink. No dirt or grime on wheels or oil visible on the bearings.
- NO BLACK BRAKES OR WHEELS that would mark the hardwood floor.
- RINK SAFE - NO bolts or screws extending from the frame nor excessively worn wheels, stops or brakes.
- ALL SKATES MUST BE COMPLETE- No missing hardware, wheels, brakes, or brake assemblies.
- NO skates can be worn into or out of the building!
- ALL skates must have toe stops or toe plugs installed prior to skating.
- ALL SKATES MUST BE SAFE- No sneaker skates that the wheels pop from the bottom of shoe or roller balls .
1. PARENTS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER THE BUILDING IF PICKING UP CHILDREN PRIOR TO 9:45 PM.
2. MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ASK ANYONE TO LEAVE AT ANY TIME.
3. NO REFUNDS.
4. All patrons must report any injuries to the management, regardless of the severity.
5. Not responsible for accidents . . . Skate at your own risk!
6. If you are pregnant or have a serious medical condition or injury that may be aggravated by exercise, please do not skate.
7. Alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, or anyone under the influence, will not be permitted on the premises.
8. While skating; no pushing, fast skating, playing tag, or suddenly stopping at any time on the skate floor is permitted, as these actions will jeopardize the safety of other skaters.
9. Skaters (and guests) are expected to conduct themselves as Ladies and Gentlemen.
10. No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the building.
11. No in-and-out privileges or loitering on the property. Over 15 minutes on the property is considered loitering. Over three penalties is reason for permanent expulsion from the rink and property.
12. No one is allowed in the skate room, behind the snack bar, or in the DJ booth.
13. No standing still on the skating floor. Do not climb over the wall or benches. No sitting on tables.
14. All refreshments (food and drinks) must be consumed in the snack bar area.
15. NO GUM CHEWING ALLOWED.
16. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ARTICLES.
17. NO SMOKING in the rink. State law prohibits smoking by anyone under the age of 18. Smoke break outside at 8:30 for those with proper ID.
18. Skaters (and guests) are to be neatly groomed; clothes neat and clean. We do have a dress code posted at the admission window.
19. NO SOCKS, NO SHOES . . . NO SKATES!
20. Skates intended for toe stops MUST have toe stops or plugs on BEFORE entering the rink. We seek to maintain the condition of our floor by preventing skating plates from digging into the floor. Rollerblades and outdoor wheels must be cleaned before entering the rink. Rollerblades must have all eight wheels. This helps to protect the plastic coating used on our wood floor.
21. No skates/rollerblades to be worn ENTERING OR LEAVING the building.
22. NO CARRYING OF CHILDREN WHILE ON SKATES AT ANY TIME!!
23. PLEASE TAKE NOTICE: Roller skating is a strenuous and fast moving sport. By putting on skates and participating in this form of recreation, you are assuming the risk of an accident inherent in this and any similar sport. It is the nature of this recreation that people fall down or run into one another on occasion. If you are not willing to assume that risk, please do not roller skate here. If you doubt your ability to roller skate, please consider this notice before proceeding onto the floor. We can not be responsible for any injuries which occur to our patrons while they are present in this facility.